Hi guys! I promise to do a proper blog post soon, but in the meantime, I need your help!
I’m taking a general survey of as many people as possible to get an idea of their personal fitness preferences and suggestions of what they’d like to see in their particular gym/daily routines. I have the survey on facebook (http://www.facebook.com/sten023 – add me as a friend and take it on there!) OR copy/paste and answer the questions via comment on my blog OR you can email me the answers at email@example.com – I know you all are super busy, but this would help me out a lot 🙂
Also, if you could repost this on your blogs & share with your friends and encourage them to do the same, that’d be amazing. Thanks!
- How old are you?
- Male or female?
- Are you a full time student? If not, are you working full time?
- Do you currently exercise regularly? (> 2x a week)
- If yes, what do you do?
- If not, why not?
- For both: what motivated you to start, or what WOULD motivate you to start? (friends, certain classes being offered, a trainer, etc)
- Did you grow up playing sports?
- If yes, how many?
- Even if you don’t participate regularly, what is your favorite type of fitness activity? (running, playing basketball, swimming, etc)?
- Are you more likely to work out alone or with someone?
- Do you enjoy the gym atmosphere or would you prefer to be exercising outside?
- What are you more likely to spend money on (choose as many as you want):
- Nutrition assessment / consultation
- Personal training & program design
- Small group training (3-5 people per group)
- Classes (yoga, pilates, boot camps, conditioning)
- DVDs (p90x, etc)
- Other (please specify)
10. If you already belong to a gym, what services do you use the most (pool, juice bar, cardio, etc)?
11. What would you want to see offered that you aren’t getting currently?
Posted on September 14, 2012, in Fitness, Lacrosse, Strength & Conditioning, Training and tagged exercise, fitness, marketing, money, perference, performance, Sports, survey, training. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.